Friday, April 3, 2009

Addictions....

As i recap upon certain events current and past. And look/watch other peoples decisions/life play out before my eyes. I begin think how these things play/played apart in my own life. And man do i ever hate when someone elses hang ups shift my reality. But as began to overthink/pink/go deeper i thought what is life.... and when you get down to it. It is Nothing more than a Addiction. Hence the saying "healthy addiction"

I mean i dont see past anything but my life and my day to day is grasping/living in those moments that make me feel most alive. Or where/were i get the most out of life.





So i ask you... have you began to feed your habit?!




LIFE- being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
I mean it is nothing more than actively moving (metabolism), fucking (reproducing) in the words of the pisser (kells) must be that sex weed lmao. and adapting to whatever enviroment you find yourself in rural to urban....

and me myself... I have not one ounce of a situation/issue/problem with my massive addiction.



New Material coming soon... Today?Tomorrow?Tonight? Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment