Saturday, April 11, 2009

New...

So im wondering threw old records... then i start into the old cds.... and then i start playin music from the old memory banks i mean just going threw lyircs in my head. And all i cold think of is I need more. I feel like music in general is me. I mean from from certain songs being exact emotions to certain verses placing my direct expression on wax...
I wish i had more confidence in my delivery on wax. I guess one of my own hang ups. Friends say im cool. I can write and i can spit fine. But im such my own critque after i lay something down i erase it. cause something small or something large may have been wrong. Thus gives me even more respect for the artist out there.
So all you cats out there big ups.
I know i talk or my words/slangs/vocabulary seems very midwest or even NY but im not either im a southern cat. Deep in the Heart of tx. My heart.
Just answering some random questions that ive been asked VIA email. SHout out to the emailers... Ya'll keep me on it. g_carter@rocketmail.com oh and the emaill addy has nothin to do with where im from i dont know why yahoo did that.


Never the less... here is something that is kinda new... I was gonna put up something dark... from when i wanted to chunk a bitch down the stairs on some i hope you can fly shit. But im in a good mood like no other at the moment. Dont know why... cause last nite was full of alcohol and drunk text arguments..... *smh*
Ppl really see me differently than i see myself!! way different.

I call this one Rescue me...




*clears throat*

Falling into her eyes
drifting...
drifting...
into her.... Soul
losing my grip on reality....
the actuality of her is.... mesmerizing...
as i....
drift...
drift...
into.... her Soul...
Discovering neverland in her mold....
creating Xtacy,bliss, life yet losing control...


exposed the lack of gravity
dreaming of complaisant flight
drifting...
drifting...

No comments:

Post a Comment