Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sometimes I wish.....

So.... as i woke up this morning its pouring down raining.And i wake up next to this angel... hair all over head... like its never been done before. Yet i smile... in total bliss. Knowing that beauty is truely in the eye of the beholder/I beheld. And i this thought of her in the same position/pose as the adina howard cover. And how i seem to have this thing for certain types of females in certain types of hair styles. I mean a woman can rock anything and grab/grasp a mans attention. I swear there is something about a woman who can hoop with some straight back braids and a pair of sweats on ((i dont know maybe it is just me))
Yet I cant get this one image out of my mind.... I swear a musical woman is something special.


SO yes i said i would begin to post what i write... Oh and you dont have to email me.. yes it is the one of the quickest ways to contact me so i guess that would be better in your eyes... in hindsight. So here we go. But on the same note you can comment and email me. new email addy..... g_carter@rocketmail.com....



"THE nature Of US"



as i lay back craving the rain drops of ur love to soak my roots...
steadily growing stronger as my branches wrap aroun its sunshine...
feeling the ocean of ur desire turning me into a penisula as the curves of our bodies clashes like the waves against the shores of ur heart....
nestled standing strong battling threw the test of time the lies of thunder...
which allows me to laugh at the grumbling of the wind...
or not feed into the bullshit of the lightening...
so i laugh here waiting to reep the fruits of our labor...
so i take in eve... to my adam...
as i takeone knee if she will have him...
so have me...
because ur love like mother earth has birthed a new man... as ur man.. rain on me... and we shall grow as we...





2 comments:

  1. Morning View will change your life dude... as said with RAW emotion... word homie... A Crow Left Of The Murder will make you wanna fight everyone that has ever hated on you... then you'll see why I'm doing what I'm doing... dig?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Like a shovel. Simplicity surpasses stress/controls anxiety.

    ReplyDelete