Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Visions Of Future Hindsight occurences

I truely see the past as a way to guide your future. But i dont see is how ppl get locked into repeating the past. Like it's not a map of shit not to do. Currently Putting my metaphoric/physical/mental footprint in time down. Cant allow it. I mean I once heard someone say Mistakes mean nothing its the consequences that we have to live with..... right/wrong?
Its preception that others take of our actions that make up there re-actions that seem to rain down as our consequences(i low key just got deep)(fuck that i been deep)
lol. Okay maybe i was really shallow at one time. But who hasnt been.








I am beginging to realize how much i could honestly do with patience... yet im still like fuck patience with leave you a patient of time. But hell im still growing as a person/man/being. So in time.... maybe... maybe not. New Poetry coming in a couple days hope you all felt "The Nature of US" i mean speak on it. Shout outs to Devin, Trey, Reverb. all of you that hit me on the email. Much love.



*out/night/morning/late*

oh and......






what is there left to say HARD(fucking)BODY!!! Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment